Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Found ye all a clip from Season 2 Premiere!!

• 27-08-2005 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

(** MINOR SPOILERS CONTAINED!! ** )

- basically fine for anyone who has seen up to the end of the first season though!

ENJOY!!

Ooooohhhhhhh..... who isn't excited now!?!

PS - sorry about the format. Open in your browser!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Someone isn't going to "go mapinguari on Rose" are they?! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

qz wrote:
    Someone isn't going to "go mapinguari on Rose" are they?! ;)
    Nope... tis a serious clip this time! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Eye

sweeeet :)
    can't wait for that, although it's gonna bug me having to wait a week between each episode this time :(
    could'nt get enough of season 1, was watching 3-4 episodes a night until i reached the end :o

Eye wrote:
    sweeeet :)
    can't wait for that, although it's gonna bug me having to wait a week between each episode this time :(
    could'nt get enough of season 1, was watching 3-4 episodes a night until i reached the end :o

Good man yerself! I did the same thing, it's going to be horrible having to wait a week after each one. I'll probably watch it when it airs and then again a few hours before the next one does.

Edit: that's some clip basq. It's so weird seeing new footage. I wonder what happened to Jack. Maybe he went in first but lost (tee hee) contact and didn't come back out, so Kate (the two being all luvvy-duvvy) decides to go in after him. What does everyone else think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ummm...it wont work for me...I just clicked on it...do I need to do anything more :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Yeah, I have to wonder... where did Jack and Hurley go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

tvnutz wrote:
    Ummm...it wont work for me...I just clicked on it...do I need to do anything more :rolleyes:

its a " .swf " file so make sure you can play these type of files before opening in a new browser!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

aggghghhh i cant wait til september 21st!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

The clip worked for me anyway, just had to right click and press play in Internet Explorer.
    Well what ever is in the hatch is going to have an interesting story, i don't even want to think about what could be down there, that light as well, and couldn't make out what the voices were. The only thing that i can imagine at the minute that could be down there are the "others", anything else and its going to bring some very new stuff to the series.
    Can't wait for it to start now. Is it a double episode at the start or just one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭girldef

tvnutz - If you're using IE go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy and lower your cookie setting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Wait til it's finished loading (You can tell by the status bar on the bottom of the browser) then right click in the centre of the page and click "Play".

And may I also add Oooooohhhhh.

digiman wrote:
    The clip worked for me anyway, just had to right click and press play in Internet Explorer.
    Well what ever is in the hatch is going to have an interesting story, i don't even want to think about what could be down there, that light as well, and couldn't make out what the voices were. The only thing that i can imagine at the minute that could be down there are the "others", anything else and its going to bring some very new stuff to the series.
    Can't wait for it to start now. Is it a double episode at the start or just one?

Well, in America, the first two episodes were shown a week apart, so we were lucky in a way to see them back to back. According to www.tv.com the first two episodes of season 2 are a week apart aswell :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I got it working,thanks...and might i say...bloody 'el I cant wait for this!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Thanks Feylya!, I got it working.

I don`t think I`ve seen all of the episodes of series one. Could some one fill me in please?. they had an episode or two late that I watched.

Thanks Feylya!, I got it working.

I don`t think I`ve seen all of the episodes of series one. Could some one fill me in please?. they had an episode or two late that I watched.

Best bet is to read these syopsiseseseses (sp?)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Lamia

Oooh i cant wait til season 2 now...

Thanks basquille!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

ahh be jaysus,what a teaser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

can't get it to work for me. :mad:

*edit* Got it. Thanks Mad m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Neo_xy

Hey Basquille,

Is this the clip which they show the preview of what hapened after they've opened the hatch with Kate fell down into the hatch n ends with a flash of bright light out frm the hatch?

Anyway i couldn't open the url

http://homepage.eircom.net/~basquilletj/201Clip.swf

i wonder if this only works for Mac browser or what.. mine's IE.

Can you tell me another way to get to this clip?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

mad m wrote:
    ahh be jaysus,what a teaser.

lol yeah, its nice alright.

Oh ya i've lowered my internet privacy thru Tools > Internet Options > Privacy> bla. Still.... it won't work...

can anyone tell me another way to see this clip?

Please....

or anyone can email me the clip as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's been deleted off my webspace, Neo and i can't recall another place to watch it.

Not on LostLinks.net anyways.

Aw sad.... i appear to be in the wrong timing.....

Advertisement