Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Cork/Dublin in the dust

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WKD-elf

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    you know i get the feeling that WKD-elf could somehow have some connection to wired to the world...:rolleyes:
    as for ping in area51 never had a problem but been a while since i played there however wired to the world had impress specs in some other computers (for a year ago anyway) but a rubbish system that a four year old must have come up with? as in u need to ask for the disc to play the games! serial keys invalid games not installed properly? lol well done spend a forture getting the least hardware and just slap those games :D

Ya I know someone workn there. I know bout problem with that -handing out disks and and serial keys, been sayin it to them for years but its something to do with game companys demanding it I think. but they seem to have sorted it in there new place no need for disks for cnc zero hour or BF2 there donno bout the other games yet.

oh Got fear yesterday wouldnt run on my new PC i baught few weeks ago :eek: Word of warning to all GAME shop DONT return games :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

the_syco wrote:
    Check opposite the Ambassador Cinema, at the top of O'Connell Street. Its called "Spidr", or something. Its next to another net cafe. I think Spider is up a stairs.

SPIDERNET.....DELL XPS......€2 per hour great games...cool clientele.

Advertisement