Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Alloys

Options
  • 27-08-2005 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a set of VW Alloys, for a Mark IV Golf, do you know where they can be got? preferably second-hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I have a set of 17" alloys with 215/45 tyres on them for €200.
    They have a PCD of 5*112 with an offset of 35 , you will need to check if this is the right fitment for you car.
    I know they fit most Audi's and Passats.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Sorry Barr, I don't think I really posted that right, I'm actually looking for Alloys made by Volkswagon. O.E. if they can be got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Barr wrote:
    I have a set of 17" alloys with 215/45 tyres on them for €200.
    They have a PCD of 5*112 with an offset of 35 , you will need to check if this is the right fitment for you car.
    I know they fit most Audi's and Passats.

vw mark 4 wheels are 5x100

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Your best bet would be the buy and sell , theres usually a good selection there

Advertisement