Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Final Fantasy

Options
  • 27-08-2005 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

I know Advent Children/Crisis Core are winging their way to PSP in the future, but I have a sneaking feeling that if FFVII does get remade, it'll make an appearance on PSP & PS3, what do you lot reckon? Let's face it, i'd buy a PS3 to play FFVII again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

There was the remade demo I'm sure you're aware, to show what it would look like were it made on the PS3. However they did that with VIII too.

There have been some rather cryptic quotes from Squaresoft if I recall. It'll be PS3 if anything I'll wager.

It would be rather profitable for them to remake the game becasue I'd buy a PS3 to play it and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

But wouldn't that make you a graphics whore? :D

Oh well, it's not like I wouldn't consider it myself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

grimloch wrote:
    However they did that with VIII too.
    They did? :eek:

Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

For a PS2 graphics demo. They had Squall & Rinoa dancing in real time to show off the PS2's "power"...what a load of BS that turned out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Ah, i was mistaken, thought he meant a PS3 demo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement