Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Soundtrack

• 27-08-2005 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack for Lost out now or out in the near future?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

No results on google or amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

qz wrote:
    No results on google or amazon.

Yeah same here. I find that surprising as I would have thought such a popular show would have one.

I haven't found any details on whether one will be out in the near future...

Fingers crossed there will be! There's not even a feature on the music of the show on the American DVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I read somewhere that it would be out before season 2 starts but that could be bs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭kinda lost

I dam hope theres going to be a soundtrack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is some great great music in this program (both instrumental and licensed). A soundtrack would be brilliant.

I know basquille 'ripped' some of the instrumental music about 6 months ago. Maybe he'll post here and say where he has put it (or just search the old Lost thread on the TV forum).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Deleted it off the webspace recently enough due to running low on space. I assumed everyone who wanted it had already downloaded it.

Made this thread (SPOILERS CONTAINED IN THREAD) around the start of the 'Lost' forum.

If anyone wants a particular theme... i can re-rip and upload 1 or 2 of them again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oops... sorry Basquille! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

TmB wrote:
    Oops... sorry Basquille! :)
    No need to be sorry mate!

Probably best to address it while we're on the topic of a soundtrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seachild930

basquille wrote:
    Deleted it off the webspace recently enough due to running low on space. I assumed everyone who wanted it had already downloaded it.

Made this thread (SPOILERS CONTAINED IN THREAD) around the start of the 'Lost' forum.

If anyone wants a particular theme... i can re-rip and upload 1 or 2 of them again!
    would it be too much to ask to have you re-rip the Jack's Theme? I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE, and can't find it.

Hope they release a soundtrack eventually!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

excellent... never noticed that thread.. Loast has some amazing music.. I was trying to work one theme out by ear on the piano yesterday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

there's an 'adventure edition'(whatever the hell that means) lost "OST" going around,

its basically some ripped instrumental pieces from the show with little dialogue snippets going through them, for example Sawyer's "I'm a complex guy, sweetheart" line

Are the mp3 links broken for anyone else? Cause they aren't working for me...

Sauron wrote:
    Are the mp3 links broken for anyone else? Cause they aren't working for me...

basquille said he deleted them off his webspace, if you go read one of his earlier posts...

:rolleyes: silly me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i'll happily upload my 'adventure edition' 'ost' if youse get stevelands? permission

herobear wrote:
    i'll happily upload my 'adventure edition' 'ost' if youse get stevelands? permission

Oh God yes. I was doing some... research, and didn't come up with anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I know I'm necroposting, but Basquille, I'd be eternally grateful if you could ressurrect the Raft instrumental...

Purdy please...?

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Basquille; Ill gladly host some if your running out of space :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

hmm wtf if there's no Lost OST how did I get 8 tracks from Lost then? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I'd be interested in getting these tunes too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I too would like the tunes, particularly Locke's theme.

It's amazing there's no soundtrack for the show considering how popular it is.

Advertisement