Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spl table

• 27-08-2005 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

1 Hearts 5 12 15
    2 Kilmarnock 5 5 10
    3 Hibernian 5 4 10
    4 Rangers 5 2 9
    5 Celtic 4 2 7
    6 Inverness CT 4 2 7
    7 Aberdeen 5 1 7
    8 Motherwell 5 -4 4
    9 Dundee Utd 4 -4 4
    10 Falkirk 5 -7 3
    11 Dunfermline 4 -2 2
    12 Livingston 5 -11 1

Deadly , wonder if Old Firm fans can say 4th or 5th........

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i really think hearts can keep this up and upset this mediocre league for once it would be good for the league if it did happen so come on hearts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

It would be good for the spl for hearts or whoever to challenge.And hopefully the mediocre english premier league will have more contenders aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

KdjaC wrote:

Deadly , wonder if Old Firm fans can say 4th or 5th........

Wonder can they say Hearts and Kilmarnock for the EPL as well?

Thought not. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I have myself a new team... Come on Hearts! Break the vicious Rangers-Celtic cycle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

It would also be great for meh! Threw a nice amount of cash on any other team apart from the old firm to win at the start at 50-1 and 40-1 and i also have a sizeable chunk on them to win it without the old firm at 6-4 it was at 2-7 last time i checked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Skacel has been a great signing for them , wasn't Celtic interested in him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

What makes everyone think that Celtic and Rangers will beat Hearts ? Rangers have now lost twice this season, whilst Hearts are unbeaten and have destroyed Hibs 3-0
    Hearts for the title, its their year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

I hope Rangers can do it. Disappointing yesterday but after the Euro match, Hibs was a bit of a come-down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

updated table

Hearts will not do it, there are 33 games to go. Good early form from them but the crunch will come when they play the 8 games against Celtic and Rangers. Looking forward to the Oct 15th clash.

The final table will look like this

1. Celtic
    2. Rangers
    3. Hearts
    4. Hibernian
    5. Kilmarnock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Hearts topping the table is a welcome refreshment to the usual old firm dominance. However they've not met either of the old firm teams yet, were fortunate to beat Hibs by 4 (their first 2 goals were from dubious decisions). I expect the return game in Easter Road to be a cracker, hopefully with Hibs wreaking a well deserved revenge.

Hearts have only the domestic competition to worry about, so should be capable. With Burley at the helm and some good signings, as well as being in a better financial position now they can threaten for the title.

It would be nice to see some change at the top of the SPL but I would prefer Hibs to be there as opposed to the Jam tarts!.

Advertisement