Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Titleist 975JVS driver

• 27-08-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Just this ebay offer caught my eye. A perfect second hand Titleist 975JVS 9.5 driver with a GRAFFALLOY PRO 4565 STIFF GRAPHITE SHAFT. I'm not sure how good the club is. But I do know the club retails over the 200 mark, and what am I paying for it....lets just say about as much as youd pay for a DVD. I'll let you know how it turns out, dont wnt to link away my little jem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

And now as i go to pay him he is trying to force me to take the higher priced shipping rate, my arse, trouble with some guys, they want to rip you on the postage if they dont get a price they like.

Currently working out at €75 but at the lower rate will be €60.

Always check your dads before you pay up. My dad thinking he was a great samaratin paid the guy as i was in contact about the shipping price, now the bastard is rubbing his hands with his 13£ as I have to fork over more money for the driver, well me dad can go ****e, hes paying for shipping.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

nice price, dunno how you expected to get shipping cheaper than 13 quid sterling though? it is usually at least that and is fair enough, ever tried to post a golf club?

Advertisement