Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loss of color in my tattoo

Options
  • 27-08-2005 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hey, I got my wee tattoo on my wrist last Monday and I can notice one or two wee dots of white. Can I just go back to them and ask for it to be touched up? What ye advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Normally a touch up should be no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

So how long should I wait before gettin it? Will I be charged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Normally you wont be charged, if this is the new one that you just got done, you would have been told not to pick it, did you listen?
    It would depend on the artist but most of them will touch something up no problem especially if you are getting more work done.
    Do you think the tattoo was overworked? If so you could mention that, overworking is when they go so heavy on the area that the skin is effectively minced and bound to "fall out" once the scab forms, if it was overworked it is generally then the artists fault anyway.

<edit>If this is about your new work, go in as soon as possible so that the artist still remembers you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Okedoke, I dont think I did anything wrong, I've been using bepanthen as he recommended and never picked it but coulda been hit at a gig... I'll pop in 2moro to ask about it!

Advertisement