Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an ID for this song.

Options
  • 27-08-2005 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Yo, theres a song thats been in my head for months, I've tried searching on google, but the same abba song keeps coming up. The song is played on the ad for Las Vegas tv show.I'm sure all of you have heard this song the only lyrics I can remember are "Money money money money money, money!!"
    Anyone that can identify this song please post.Its been driving me mental for quite a bit.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Kweiggie

heya, havent seen Las vegas, but maybe you're thinkin of 'For the Love of Money' by the O'Jays..dunno if this is what you're referring too but its the only other song besides Abba that I know that starts 'money money money money..money'..

Lemme know if this is the one, ye can check the lyrics on google or download it and listen to it. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Style? Genre? I tend to mentally switch off during TV3 ad breaks...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I think the song you might be looking for is "For The Love Of Money" by The O'jays. It's also used as the title music on the US version of the Apprentice.

B.

Advertisement