Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers In Galway?

Options
  • 27-08-2005 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

ok so i have an A1 image of a ferrari i done up in photoshop and i want to print it off, does anyone know of rates for printers around town or if any have websites i can check? cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

does anybody actually want to help this nerd?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

try corporate express. we do get large a1 format drawings printed there from time to time! They will prob be able to print it out for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

A1, fook that's gonna cost you. Forget about that printers really near your gaf across from Java's - if you're getting one poster printed I got a quote of €20 to €25 for an A3...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Cantec was the best and probably still is, give them a ring: http://www.cantec.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

A guy in Oranmore did my friends... Except this was way bigger than A1. But he can do any size to a max of 1.5metres I think.
    I called out to his shop before, and the equipment he has is amazing. You can give him the .jpg and he will do the rest. He'll even frame it.

If you bear with me until tomorrow, ill get the name and number, but the shop is in the Oranmore Centre which is located in the business park behind the Quality Inn at the round-about. If you want to look for the place yourself its right opposite the Fyfes (you know the banana logo - cant miss it when you drive in) well the shop entrance is right opposite that, its sign-posted and the name will give it away. Its just a normal size door that leads up a stairs and the shop is upstairs. A really nice guy too, I think Oscar is his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

There's a place on Merchant's Road as far as I know, pretty much across the street from St Vincent de Paul. At least I recall seeing a poster up there advertising that they go right up to A0 (ie two A1s, lol that's what they get when they name sizes in reverse order).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ok well i think i found i-supply to be the cheapest i got a full coulour a1 for €15 cheers or the feedback though.

you know i've learned something today if you need posters printed stay away from the place across from Java's and the GPO. go to the little places, the ones with the friendly staff. much better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭eyedrenalin

I send jobs to print in i-supply everyday pretty much and although they are kinda hit and miss when it comes to a quality print, they are cheap.

E

Advertisement