Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James (Street Spirit Guy)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

Flashling wrote:
    Ah, James was great, and when Martin gave him a fiver and told him there was more where that came from, if he came and played...we should form an I Heart James fan club, with badges...oh, the possibilities!
    I like it! :) You'd have to make all the badges though! (You ARE the official badge maker)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Yes, indeed he does rock muchly.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Does. He does indeed rock muchly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I love James Day should be made the holiest day of CTYIzenry and held twice a year so both sessions can hold it!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

He really was amazing to go along with it all and not get weirded out by our cult-like ways. Go James!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

I can't believe I missed all this. I REALLY wish I hadn't gone down to Trinity to say goodbye to some people who were leaving while all this happened. I'm gutted. This was one of things that only happens once. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

*tries to get back on the topic*
    Yay James!!! You rock. That song was the best part of the day!!! It was the perfect ending to yesterday. I love you to bits!!!

LONG LIVE COOL BUSKERS!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Yay James!!! You rock. That song was the best part of the day!!! It was the perfect ending to yesterday. I love you to bits!!!

... and death to sh1t buskers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

God I can't beleive I missed this! Goddamn going to Pizza Hut!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

w00t Go buskers! Expecially James!:D

and damn all those CTYIers who wouldnt lie down!!!

Except people like PFM who were taking photos

that was directed at john barry who refused to lie down cause "it was embarassing"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Adesina wrote:
    God I can't beleive I missed this! Goddamn going to Pizza Hut!

aww you missed it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Shiney wrote:
    Except people like PFM who were taking photos
    W00t for me not getting blamed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

You can see my hands in that photo...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Give yourself a pat on the back son

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

was the woman on clarendon street?

anyway to james thank you, i didnt lie down at the weekend but i was there the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

ColHol wrote:
    Give yourself a pat on the back son

*Does that*
    *does it too much*
    *Arm breaks*
    *files for multi-million damages lawsuit against ColHol*
    *Wins*
    *dances on grave*

Manda5678 wrote:
    aww you missed it? :(

Yeah :( . I went to Pizza Hut with Conor, Willum and all of them.

:(

Manda5678 wrote:
    :(

Um hm

Ah well, Im sure he can be tracked down for future reunions!!.. hopefully.. :D

• Advertisement

Manda5678 wrote:
    Ah well, Im sure he can be tracked down for future reunions!!.. hopefully.. :D

Yay! :D I'm sure we can track him down, I mean we ARE talented we should be able to find a busker on Grafton Street :p .

it can't be that hard..T is for talented!!!!...Unless he got freaked out and stays well away from Grafton St..

Manda5678 wrote:
    it can't be that hard..T is for talented!!!!...Unless he got freaked out and stays well away from Grafton St..

Ah, well if that's the case we may have a problem. Let's hope that he found our CTYI-ness funny or something else good :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

He didn't know we were in CTYI. He was under the impression that we were in some kind of cult

carlowboy wrote:
    He didn't know we were in CTYI. He was under the impression that we were in some kind of cult

He thought we were a cult? hehe :D . When I said CTYI-ness I meant our craziness or our randomness.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

everyone on the street thought we were a cult, random people& tourists were taking photos

First there were Jesus people, then a cult. i wonder what the foreigners think of irish people now?

carlowboy wrote:

No he did know we were in CTYI!! :D When we were asking him to come down to play for us Alana explained CTYI to him and told him that he was playing CTYI songs.

yeah people in the street did think we were a cult though, I heard someone muttiering something about us being "poor misguided souls"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Maybe they were right...
    Anyway I would have lain down (I'm the kind of person who does such things in public), but:
    a) I only arrived halfway through the song (though I was still able to sing along)
    b) There were loads of people in my way (Gits!).
    There's my excuses.
    We should get Colm to hire James. He kicks a large quantity of ass.
    EDIT: I believe I arrived just before the "cracked eggs dead birds" bit. Also, I've now been inspired to listen to Street Spirit on repeat. Thank you James. *salutes and gives self a black eye*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Shiney wrote:

and damn all those CTYIers who wouldnt lie down!!!

You don't have the authority to damn us! That's my friend Arthur's job! (Ask Kate, she's heard about it, refer to him as the Daithí's Russian friend) My excuse is considerably more embarrasing then Cran's, so I'm not going to tell you what it is, butI think it's reasonably solid. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

But James was kind of CTYIish. When he was telling us to be quiet but then had to tune his guitar, and the fact that he was willing to be our cult leader. I doubt we scared him at all. We just made him feel special

Advertisement