Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dearbhla Kelly 2003-05- so this is boards, eh?

Options
  • 27-08-2005 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello! i'm me, she who is Dearbhla. (this is my first time on boards, yes i'm a disgrace, so forgive me if i do things wrong. i lack initiative. and i don't know how to spell initiative).

Anywho my years at ctyi (all session 2):
    2003 - Writing for life
    kicked ass!!! aside from the paranoid conspiracy theories about leprechaun kings and other such things, there were the tickles and the poems and the general mayhem and charm that made me come back in 2004. anyone remember marsha joan curtis?
    2004 - Art Design
    ultan - the best ta who has ever lived! i realised this year though, i was actually rather antisocial last year, to my surprise. art design was cool though.
    2005 - Psychology B
    i don't know how the hell i even got into this class. i was origianally meant to go to session 1 cause they oversubscribed and all that jazz but i squeezed into sesh 2 because i couldn't go to session 1 and i got psychology! what the hell?! anywho it was a good year, methinks. that's all really. for now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Hey Dearbhla! Conspircy theories? Leprechauns? We have alot in common, although I have never dabbled in conspiracy theories as such (dispite what you may hear from "their" minions) I do conspiracy facts! My psychiatrist, before he got a restraining order against me, said I was paranoid! But only because "they" told him to! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

w00t!! Go Dearbhla! Mary's RA group kicked ass!

PS: hisssss psych B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Dearbhla Kelly-Quite possibly the soundest/coolest/generally best person I have ever had the pleasure to encounter in my two years at CTYI.( No offence to anyone else but it's true.) There are more reasons for that comment than I could possibly mention cos you were so damn cool in so many ways so I hope it suffices to say: YOU ROCK! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

Oh do you remember the Re-Carbonater?? Aw thats one of my first memories of CTYI and its all thanks to you Dearbh! And d'you remember how we hoped the straws would puncture the film and and...aww..*tear*
    Art Design rocked so much and you were such a great teammate and person in general.
    Also go art competitons and winning them! And winning an "Ipod". And everything else that connects us.
    You rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pufferfish

Derbhla!!!!!!!!! What is there to say? I long for you like bacteria longs for a toilet seat. If bacteria were sentient. I wonder what would happen if Furbies were sentient and attempted to coup the world.In little sweat-stained suits sitting behind disproportionate desks. Waddling to and fro. I'll have those inflation statistics to you by Monday, Mr. Fluffy, sir..You know it'd be so much easier just to write you an e-mail. Anyhoo, hugging you in the virtual hug forum, meet me there sometime so i don't have to wait around in infinity,you rock my socks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Heeeeey, we rocked the zoo, we did.
    And you let me raid your kitchen and had that cool little guitar and, to the best of my memory, like Gary Oldman. You = Too Cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Dearbhla!
    You rock! Twas great knowing you this year at CTYI, and such is the craziness of everything, we managed to end up in the same gaeltacht aswell. Twas great, I managed to keep some semblance of sanity there because I was able to talk about CTYI with you...and how they didnt even know the proper YMCA dance at the gaeltacht, for shame! ;)

Thanks for everything!

Aoibheann

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Yay Dearbhla! Psychology B was great this year, still don't know how we got away with our half-finished project. And best of all I think our "experiment" may have pushed Eiseart over the edge and into the abyss of insanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

And best of all I think our "experiment" may have pushed Eiseart over the edge and into the abyss of insanity.

Oooh, what experiment? Well done whatever it was!

Hi Dearbhla btw, I didn't really know you, but I think I remember you from one of the many lunchtimes I spent dissecting the food and buttering my rolls with a spoon... so hey!

-Sophia

Advertisement