Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

making alloys fit

Options
  • 27-08-2005 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if you have a set of alloys with a PCD of 5*112 , if these can be rebored to fit my car of 5*114?
    They fit on the car ok , but just dont feel right while driving
    If so would the price be justified or the allloy wheel compromised in some way :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You cannot make an alloy "fit" either its the correct size or its not. What do you mean they fit okay? If the car does'nt feel right when driving clearly something is wrong. Get them off and put your steels back on.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

mike65 wrote:
    What do you mean they fit okay? If the car does'nt feel right when driving clearly something is wrong.
    Mike.

I know whats wrong the PCD fitment is incorrect thus the question bout reboring them
    when i say they fit ok ,.......... they can be put onto the car as they are only 2m out in PCD fittment , as opposed to say trying to fit 5*100 alloys to a car that has a 5* 114 as they physically wont fit on!!!!

Advertisement