Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a question about wow bugs and dupes

Options
  • 28-08-2005 6:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My friend was over the other day, and I showed him http://www.ilovewowlolololbutihavetocheatanyway.com It is a site with cheats, bugs, dupes, etc for World of Warcraft. He told me it was against the rules for WoW to do this. Is this true? I am used to cheating on video games for my whole life, so I was sort of shocked to hear this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

troll!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Your a lemon, cheating in online games is like robbing a bank.

Do it I'll log your ip and slay you in your sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

in other words dont do it, unlike inferior single players game your only ****ing up the AI or computer, online your messing up real people, cheaters are the most hated scum on the earth and are cause for ruining great games like counter strike, so dont do it cause cheating is for noobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You're a troll. If you aren't, then that's even worse. Cheating is pretty sad.

Personally I get the distinct feeling you're just trying to pimp your little cheat site. Pay for a site to get cheats? Lol, right. Banned. Adios!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement