Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Interview in Sunday Tribune Ethos Column!

Options
  • 28-08-2005 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Business section page B8 you'll find the weekly e.thos section by Fergus Cassidy which is an interview and pic with Damien.
    Its the excuse du jour
    Bit posh that! :D

Check out www.ethos.org later today for the online transcript.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Oh God. A colour pic. *cringe*

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

to the interview with Dr Phil. Answers came across very well and should be understandable even to the non-techies.

Well Done!

M.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Phils interview did not touch on his recent Murder Conviction either :) , lets hope that teh decrepitude over which he presided in the UK was a one off.

The journo appears to have said to phil that 90% of EXCHANGES were enabled, phil did not bother correcting this big lie variant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Phils interview did not touch on his recent Murder Conviction either :) , lets hope that teh decrepitude over which he presided in the UK was a one off.

"Transco had put profits before safety, the company had tried to put the blame on an internal pipe leak, something for which it was not responsible."

That sounds so familiar...

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The interview's up on ethos.org now. No photo though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

That's a fantastic interview, well done again Damien.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yeah, but what we all want to know is which organisation used the phrase "cold day in hell" and then did the old switcheroo, just so we can point and laugh Nelson Muntz style. Ha Ha! :)

Sascha reckoned you looked like a thug Damien. Which is rather humourous coming from Sascha...

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

dahamsta wrote:
    Sascha reckoned you looked like a thug Damien.

Well it was a tough task to find a photo of myself to submit so had to get that taken at the last minute. It was either that or photo of me with a feather boa wrapped around me. Not sure would that have enforced the idea that IrelandOffline is serious about consumer issues.

Oh yeah, another journalist emailed me with a single comment about the piece: "Nice curtains."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

damien.m wrote:
    Oh yeah, another journalist emailed me with a single comment about the piece: "Nice curtains."
    LOL. Email me on a copy, this I have to see.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Very good interview. I wonder was it BT that went from "cold day in hell" to "we love you"....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Great inteview. Got across the hurdles facing consumers very well.

Advertisement