Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New forum in here please

Options
  • 28-08-2005 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering maybe the mods could make another off forum called "Beginners". So many time si pop in thinking theres a good thread but its some new guy asking "how do i install" or some sort of help question. So can we clear up the main forum and throw that useless junk intoanother?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's not a very busy forum, I don't think it warrants a seperate board. Especially considering that people that aren't beginners are likely not to read that board, who will answer the beginners' questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Just ask in this forum and I'm sure whatever it is that you want to know will be answered. We've all been there and you pick everything up very quickly.

Advertisement