Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Rings - Help Stop Snoring

• 28-08-2005 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi All,
    My mum hear some advert about the above on RTE 1 Radio lately and the advert gave a web site address. I cannot find the web site.

Any ideas? Was she dreaming!?! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

http://www.silentknightring.com/
    This possibly? You can get it in most chemists for €50. havent tried it myself yet but let me know how it works if you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

My mother tried that, it didn't help her in the slightest. She's tried a few different things along the same lines (like those nose strips that are meant to ease your breathing) but that didn't work either. I think ear plugs for the non-snoring partner are the only way really :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

Thanks all. It's for Mum - she'll try it anyhow -no harm and see how she goes.

This sort of thing, I suppose, is really hit & miss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

I've got one of those. I was so skeptical when my wife arrived home with it - but then again it's not me who was lying awake listening to my snoring. I moaned about waste of money, feckin advertisers blah blah blah

It works for me. :rolleyes:

I notice too that , possibly because I'm breathing better at night, my sleep is better.

When I forget to use it and I have a bad night with allergies and stuff it's noticeably worse and I'm back snoring.

Advertisement