Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apologies

• 28-08-2005 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭

Yesterday at 02 in the park I got drunk and ended up giving my best friends ex head.
    they have both had other realationships since breaking up two years ago but I know that my friend still likes him.
    I told her and apologised and she said it was ok but I know I hurt her.
    Have any of you got any ideas of how i can show her i'm really sorry but because I'm 14 i don't have avery big budget just 30 to 40 euros can anyone help me please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

not a personal issue.

PI is not a gift idea forum.

and you are too young imo to be indulging on that sort of sexual activty, or even getting drunk.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

because I'm 14 i don't have avery big budget just 30 to 40 euros can anyone help me please

might I suggest to you that you stop doing sexual acts until you are old enough to be responsible for your own behaviour – buying a present for someone over something like this will change nothing with regards to what you did.
    Try to teach yourself to realise the consequences of your actions before you carry them out. Think first.
    did you use a condom?
    I hope you are aware of all the STI’s that are out there and what you should be doing in order not to catch any.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement