Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos?

Options
  • 28-08-2005 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Any photos from Friday's events? Anyone get a pic of the "pink sign" for further debate? Post them here I guess :)

I'll get the ball rolling. This is a satellite image taken by my personal slaves/bodyguards at about 2.30 pm on Friday afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

This photograph was taken at exactly 15:36. It portrays a slightly different version of the satellite photograph, and contains no crazy old men. Damn I should have taken a photo of him.

Oh, I also tried labelling everyone. Apologies if I got something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Oh, I also tried labelling everyone. Apologies if I got something wrong.

Yes, you spelt "Zebedee, Lord of the woods." wrong, but I forgive you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

damn lol i wasnt there :P

Oh yeah, I forgot and am now too lazy to edit, quetzal = fobia. I mean Zebedee, Lord of the Woods.

(I'll Lord YOUR woods!)

(I'll Lord YOUR woods!)

I'll Lord your face's woods!

• Advertisement

I'll Lord your MA's woods!

And by Lord, I mean have sex with.

And by MA's woods, I mean family.

And by exclamation mark, I mean all at once!

See, this is relevant to the Junior Cert because, as one can see, it is very similar to an algebraic equation wherein order to solve it, one must substitute values in for the variables.

See, this is relevant to the Junior Cert because, as one can see, it is very similar to an algebraic equation wherein order to solve it, one must substitute values in for the variables.

I got the rest of it, but that part just flew right by me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Damn, I have one sexy back of head! I'm sad that you didn't get a picture of the crazy old guy....I'm sure he was quite a stud in his day! :D

Flashling wrote:
    I'm sad that you didn't get a picture of the crazy old guy....I'm sure he was quite a stud in his day! :D

Oh several pics and a video were taken, just not by pfm. You just wait and see!

/me nods

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

get them upped :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'll have a video in a few weeks, little girl has no internet (SHOCK HORRA!!)

Will check for a pic now!

Crazy old man, courtesy of rozabeez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

*swoon* That's one fine piece of ass....

Flashling wrote:
    *swoon* That's one fine piece of ass....

You or the man? Or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oh yeah, take the picture when I have my mouth full. :o My face isn't that deformed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Victor wrote:
    Oh yeah, take the picture when I have my mouth full. :o My dace isn't that deformed

Now how an earth did tom cruise get into that photo ;)

Victor wrote:
    Oh yeah, take the picture when I have my mouth full. :o My face isn't that deformed

Again...activities for next gathering?

What do we have now, threatening people, and eating competitions? Threatening people WHILE they try eating?

And making people make modem noises

Well, the threatening is with the intent of making PFM make modem noises...so I guess that's only 1 activity.

Where did you get eating competitions from!?

On my list, it's:
    1. Make PFM make modem noises.
    2. Attract drunken old crazy man who comes onto Flashing, who we can laugh at.

• Advertisement

Well, you quoted Victor mentioning his mouth was full, then said "Activities then?" which I sort of... inferred some sort of eating competition reference from. As one does.

Well, you quoted Victor mentioning his mouth was full, then said "Activities then?" which I sort of... inferred some sort of eating competition reference from. As one does.

Oh, forgot about that. I was referring to distorting his face rather than an eating competition. Easy to make that mistake, but come on, how could the first one not be fun?

True. Well, face distortion could be a result of eating competitions.

Or there could be a face distortion competition.

True. Well, face distortion could be a result of eating competitions.

Or there could be a face distortion competition.

Indeed, so I think the best solution is to have an eating competition, and those who do not eat fast enough for their faces to distort (ie, Flashling), can have their faces distorted manually afterwards.

Hours of fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Hmmmm....CorruptedMorals and Numina decided to drink lemon-juice in the lemon place, what about a Lemon-juice-drinking competition, that leads to messed up faces...I have photos to prove it, but I dont think CM would ever speak to me again if I posted them..

Fobia wrote:
    Indeed, so I think the best solution is to have an eating competition, and those who do not eat fast enough for their faces to distort (ie, Flashling), can have their faces distorted manually afterwards.
    I think I'll have to step in here and protect her virtue. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Rozabeez wrote:
    I dont think CM would ever speak to me again if I posted them..

Damn straight.

On that note, I just found a bag of lemons in my kitchen...happy day.

*sips* Bleargh! 0_o So wondrously bitter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

15171096_362559407429610_7436244253143369262_n.jpg?oh=49e10885bab230634f36768b275d0264&oe=58B2944A

Advertisement