Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland Web settings for Nokia 6680

• 28-08-2005 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need the setting for the access points for the Nokia 6680 for 3 if anyone can help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Davexirl wrote:
    Hi,

I need the setting for the access points for the Nokia 6680 for 3 if anyone can help me please?

Try calling 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Hi mate how do you find the Nokia 6680 on 3 ???? Im thinking of upgrading from my motorola v975

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the 6680 is the canines testicles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Dellas wrote:
    Hi mate how do you find the Nokia 6680 on 3 ???? Im thinking of upgrading from my motorola v975

Well I joined 3 on Friday and got me Motorola V975 today, See I have the Nokia 6680 aswell I got it when it came out on Vodafone Ready to Go and it was unlocked when I got it. I like the 6680 a lot thats why I am looking for the settings for the browser for 3. I e-mailed them and all they gave me was this http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/ie/n66xx/HutchKey
    while I need the whole settings for the phone????

But I would recommend the 6680 definatly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

These are the settings from my 3 6680.

Connection Name: 3
    Data bearer: packet data
    APN: 3ireland.ie
    Homepage [url]Http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/ie/n6680/HutchKey[/url]

And yes the 6680 is an excellent phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Cheers thanks very much it works now. it was just the APN that i had missed cheers

Advertisement