Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBConnect, anyone?

• 28-08-2005 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Recently got my XBC working , at last. Trying to get some irish/uk people for some halo1, XBC tag is IamVerySexih

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

what's your upload speed? I've got 300K so I can host about 6 players max. I've never had a pleasant experience on XBconnect (I prefer Kai) but I'll certainly give it a lash. I should be able to play tonight if anyone's interested? My username is 'clouds' I think, I'll be online anyway so send me a pm or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

i never had great experiences wit XBConnect, my pc is in another room and there was terrible lag even thought i have a very fast connection
    (4mb eircom deal).
    just got Live instead cant play halo1 on it but there are plenty of other games to chose from

Advertisement