Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'squawking' ipod (battery problem)

• 28-08-2005 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

I think my ipod has serious battery problems and i'm just about to send it back to apple. It's kind of funny though because some times the battery seems to run down at a regular speed and sometimes seems to drain really quickly. But the mad part is that when the battery does run down the ipod makes an annoying squawking noise and the light flashes on and off.

Has anyone else had this happen? Am I doing something wrong? (i don't think I am - i've downloaded the latest stuff etc.
    )
    Has anyone sent one back to apple, and what has the service been like?

Sorry if this topic comes up quite a bit, but i haven't seen reference to the weird squawking before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

if you send an iPod back to apple, they'll send a refurbished (or possibly new) model as a replacement. so you don't really have to worry about the squawking being fixed (sounds fairly crazy though :p )

Advertisement