Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Folds cover

Options
  • 28-08-2005 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

Ben Folds is playing a cover of Dr. Dre's 'Bitches ain't sh1t' at his recent gigs to great audience reaction, you can listen to it here if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Marvellous, thats cheered me right up. The people in the next room arent to partial to the lyrics though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

impr0v wrote:
    Ben Folds is playing a cover of Dr. Dre's 'Bitches ain't sh1t' at his recent gigs to great audience reaction, you can listen to it here if you're interested.
    he always has done good covers...when with the 'five', they used to do 'Raindrops keep falling on my head', but my own favourites were the Country Piano take on Champagne Supernova and the Flaming Lips song 'She Don't Use Jelly'....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yes it was great to heart it at vicar st. he also does great covers of Inbetween days and Songs of love

Advertisement