Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip Harney, 2000-2003

Options
  • 28-08-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Greetings all,
    I've been away from the boards for nigh-on a year and so am re-introducing myself.
    I'm Philip Harney, more commonly known, though not by my choice (blame John [Zounds]) as Pipo.
    Oh, and I've been told that at one point I was suspected of being some manner of location scout for a film (don't know why, amy have been the sunglasses.... :cool:)

AIM: The Evil Lime
    (what else?)

Ok, as regards courses ( I can't remember sessions):
    2000 - Financial Markets
    2001 - International History
    2002 - Legal Studies
    2003 - Computer Apps

Just did my LC, and I'm off to UCD to do commerce.

Anyone I know still floating about?
    Anyone new want to listen to my ramblings?
    Ok, well, that's about it....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Hey Pipo!

so let me think what can I say here......how about the swedish sex-pose story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Evenin Pipo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

hey philip!!!

its Hilary its ages since ive spoken to you, how are you and stuff and stuff. usually this forum just has boards staples as such. didnt you do your leaving cert this year? are you going to college? anyway i remember you if that wasnt all ready clear-

kaboom

hils

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Hey, I'd forgotten the whole "boom!" thing!
    As for the Sweedish Sex Poses Incident, we shall speak no more of it.
    Yeah, I did the LC, and I'm off to UCD in a few days to do commerce. Should be fun... I hope... Maybe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Philip!!!!!!!

I remember you!

This is Sophia btw, Discrete Maths, Session 1, '03. Back then I had long browny-blonde hair and wore a hat all the time. Which didn't suit me, but I only realised that afterwards. Had a camera phone, but an abnormal fear of cameras. And was called Sinead at one stage, but I forget why.

I'm going to Trinity this year, French and German.

How ya been? Haven't talked to you in like... 2 years, but hey!

• Advertisement
Advertisement