Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Dial-Up WAP number/settings ?

• 28-08-2005 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have the number for the Meteor Dialup WAP? I have the Nokia 1101.

Meteor phone support tell me they'll check with tech and get back to me within a few weeks, alternatively suggest trying a Meteor shop. The Meteor shop suggest ringing tech support.

Nobody seems to have a clue.

Ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What Bull. (from them i meant)

Are you you rang the right number???? I say this as I ring quite often to get settings for new phones once every month or so and they always send them to me instantly.

Anyway, go to www.mymeteor.ie

You'll get them there.

Alternatively, Meteor DO give you settings over the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, their On-Line settings doesn't list the 1100, but you could try a model with a similar spec to try. Otherwise the Meteor WAP Dial-Up GSM settings are:

Dial-up Number: +353857019999
    Username: My
    Password: Wap
    Auth: Normal
    Gateway IP: 10.85.85.85
    Home Page URL: http://wap.mymeteor.ie
    Data call type: ISDN
    Data Speed: 9600
    Connection security: Off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

DubWireless - you should get a job in Meteor. Apparently you know more then they do. I should have thought to check another model, thanks!

Advertisement