Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big problem can u help

Options
  • 28-08-2005 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Im getting married in a few weeks(no thats not the problem)its that the band i have one of their members left and he was their irish music person so now im unable to have set dancing at my wedding which normally is good craic and fun plus im from galway gotta show these dubs what a good time is lol if anyone can help me by joining the band for about half an hour or so to play a few stes would be a great help and make the night more memorable will pay dont worry location red cow hotel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Custom22

What instrument are you looking for? Try the Bands/Musican Forum and the Serives Wanted Page too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

have a post there too its a piano accordian player nobody seems to be in position to help whats wrong ppl?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭corrcullen

try james donohoe, prob the best box player in the country, think he does weddings...can contact him at

www.feadogonline.com
    or
    www.sionainn.com

Advertisement