Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gear knob question

Options
  • 28-08-2005 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get one these,
    b9jhy1.gif
    not the whole thing just the little tablet bit on top. My brother made me a gear knob but I need the thing that has the gear position on it. One similar to the pic without the 6th gear. Reverse is down and over to the left.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

I know this isnt the answer you're looking for but why would you need a representation, i mean you dont look at the gear lever when your changing gears

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

I want one because it looks a bit plain on the top of it so I suppose its just for styling I want one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

if your brother made you a gear knob i assume he has access to a lathe. get him to make a disc for the top of it and have it engraved or something

Advertisement