Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lush opening in Cork?

Options
  • 28-08-2005 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I heard a rumour that the cosmetics store Lush is opening a branch in Cork - does anyone know if this is true?

They make the best hair products in the universe!*

*Well, within the parts of the universe I have already explored, at least.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Do hair products really matter, in the grand scheme of things? What about people with less hair or the baldy one's among us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Thank you for that most informative answer. However, I'm disapointed you're spending time on boards when you could be out there trying to find a cure for cancer. Shame on you.

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ooooh, cranky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

My.Good.God, I hope they are! Never heard that rumour but I go to Dublin a couple of times a year to stock up. There is a cheap and crappy copy of lush opposite the GPO and in Douglas shopping centre called Splash but it's a ridiculously obvious copy of lus and it's horrible and also, the people working there claim to have never heard of lush!!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Do hair products really matter, in the grand scheme of things?

Yes - but it's relative. When you're hair's as long as mine, it matters! Haven't heard about Lush coming to Cork though.

/OT: Another shopping rumour - anyone hear Pennys are taking over Debenham's lease in Mahon Point?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Ah that would be CLASS if penny's was in Mahon! Instead of having to park in town to get cheap clothes, how wud they fill all the space tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

DawnMc wrote:
    how wud they fill all the space tho?

Caravans. Let the customers park in the store.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

damien.m wrote:

lol.. ratflmao.. and all those other acronyms which indicate that I laughed my head off at that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

damien.m wrote:
    Let the punishment fit the crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OK, if lush open in town, will they issue gas masks so that people can walk past the store without falling over from the fumes.

I've never even gone into the store because the stink from it just makes me want to puke. Why do they think that smelly equals good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Well, it can't be helped - the products are all very fragrant. They're grand on their own though and some are very good. That said, I did buy mine on-line so no smells there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

smelly = good, eh?

*begins eating chili bean sandwiches whilst rounding up jamjars to collect escaping gasses in*

this time next year I'll be a billionaire!

Advertisement