Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions league bet

• 29-08-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

top scorer 50/1 diego forlan

thats some class odds. RVN got it last season from just his goals i nthe group stages. I think diego has a great chance.

whats the crack with a e/w bet? would he need to finish top 2 or 3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Gerrard has a large head start and judging by pools non scoring forwards (pre owen :D) hes not a bad bet to get it as he will score more.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

50/1 isn't bad odds especially the way he's playing right now. He scored again this weekend in Villareals firts leauge game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Each way is 1/4 odds, places 1-4.

Id look closer at Adriano (12/1), or the ever dependable Roy Makaay (16/1), both are with teams in easy groups, and both are with teams that should probably reach the quarters. More games more goals. Makaays record in Europe is amazing.

Forlan is good at that price to be fair but I cant see Villarreal making that much of an impression.

Barca or Juve to lift the trophy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

KdjaC wrote:
    Gerrard has a large head start and judging by pools non scoring forwards (pre owen :D) hes not a bad bet to get it as he will score more.

kdjac

The goals you score in qualifying round don't count. its only the ones in the group stages...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Each way is 1/4 odds, places 1-4.

Id look closer at Adriano (12/1), or the ever dependable Roy Makaay (16/1), both are with teams in easy groups, and both are with teams that should probably reach the quarters. More games more goals. Makaays record in Europe is amazing.

Forlan is good at that price to be fair but I cant see Villarreal making that much of an impression.

Barca or Juve to lift the trophy.

Villareals group is easy too barring united. And i can certainly se him sticking some past his old team. For the odds you get its a very good bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Villareals group is easy too barring united. And i can certainly se him sticking some past his old team. For the odds you get its a very good bet.
    I wouldnt say the group is easy to be honest. Its not incredibly difficult but the likes of Inter and Bayern have cannon fodder in their groups. Thats where you get the goals, demonstrated by RvN last year.

But I agree at 50/1 Forlan is good money, but defo stick it e/w as you are still coming out with 12.5/1 for top four.

Advertisement