Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII:Last Order

Options
  • 29-08-2005 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

I've just found out that the special edition of FF7:Advent Children will ship with an OAV of what happened at Nibelheim in the FF7 game (i.e. Sephiroth going mad, Cloud being captured and subjected to Mako). I found this info at Wikipedia . I'm dead excited about this as FF7 is my favourite game ever. It's a shame though that you'll have to buy the special edition at €250 to get it, plus the fact there's no confirmation of English subs/dub for it.. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 The Truth!

That looks really cool, FFVII was one of my favourites too. But 250 euro is way too much to be payin. I thought advent children wasn't coming out over here though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It is coming out over here albeit at an unspecified date. I received an email from Squae Enix America saying that the American version is scheduled for the new year so I assume UK/Eire will follow not long after.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Laguna wrote:
    I've just found out that the special edition of FF7:Advent Children will ship with an OAV of what happened at Nibelheim in the FF7 game (i.e. Sephiroth going mad, Cloud being captured and subjected to Mako). I found this info at Wikipedia . I'm dead excited about this as FF7 is my favourite game ever. It's a shame though that you'll have to buy the special edition at €250 to get it, plus the fact there's no confirmation of English subs/dub for it.. :mad:
    Somebody will make/submit subs if Jap language isn't included on the disc; or if they don't bring out LO in English, count on it.

That or pirates will have it available <_<

Advertisement