Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a Cycling Club (Dublin)

Options
  • 29-08-2005 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a cycling club in Dublin which caters for non seasoned cyclists? I was into cycling but gave it up 5 years ago but would love to get back into it. Went out with my old club and only lasted 45 mins before getting dropped they are all racing on a regular basis.

What I need is a club with some veterans who take it a little easier perhaps. Might also be a good idea if some of you started listing your clubs on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

45 mins isn't bad!! ;) that'll build up in no time to a respectable hour and a half or so, which is within touching distance of a normal winter spin.

Like yourself I dropped out of cycling around 5 years ago so I'm not sure what or who could be the best to go out with. Maybe just yourself for a while? to get the miles in at a pace that suits.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Stick by yourself for the moment you will be suprised how quickly you get back fit

Advertisement