Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accoustic Surround system

Options
  • 29-08-2005 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey there,

I had an Accoustic Surround system until the fuse blew in the Sub woofer, replaced it but it blew again, would it be better to just replace the subwoofer? Can you use any type of sub-woofer or does it have to be the same model as your system??

Anyone got any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Ehh... Stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ferny

I take it by your reply that you haven't got a clue anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

You posted pretty much the same thread thrice...

I thought you was spamming but I guess it was an accident or something...

I don't really know but I don't see any reason why you'd need the same type of sub-woofer... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I've hooked up a couple of thoses Accoustic Surround jobbies before. I guess that as your sub plugs into 13 Amp that all your other speakers are cabled back to it and that you link the sub to your DVD/AMP whatever your using. If this is the case then you might be better replacing the whole lot. I think you can get the Accoustic Surround 5.1 speaker set sep in argos. If its one that is just like another speaker that is cabled back to an amp , you can easially replace it, just theck the ohm resistance and wattage on the existing and match one up.
    Like i said if its a mains one you might be better changing the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ferny

It wasn't very expensive anyway so might just replace it rather thatn fooling around and wastin more airgead on it. Thanks for that

Sorry bout all posts, PC kept erroring out so thought post had not gone through, When it came back up they were everywhere!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement