Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 'Lost - The Complete First Season' DVD Review..

• 29-08-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Excellent detailed review of the 7 disc DVD boxset, due to be released in the US next week:

(** SPOILERS FOR IRISH / UK VIEWERS CONTAINED **)

Read here!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I'm getting all giddy at the thought of getting it in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

qz wrote:
    I'm getting all giddy at the thought of getting it in the post.
    Yep.. as am i! Looks like a truly phenomenal set!

And i'm also still hoping it passes by customs un-noticed! :D

PS - am betting i won't recieve it til close to the end of September / beginning of October. Fecking Amazon.com! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Hows long does Amazon usually take? They can't be as bad as Play which takes over a week. From England!

Well.. haven't ordered from Amazon.com before but according to my shipment for 'Lost':
    Shipping estimate: September 6, 2005
    Delivery estimate: October 6, 2005

:mad:

But strangely enough.. have ordered the 4 disc boxset of Undeclared from them also which is due to be shipped soon (according to the site) but this has a delivery estimate of Sep 14, 2005 - Sep 23, 2005.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I bought Angel season 2 from amazon.com and it does take several weeks if you only pay the lowest amount for shipping,Id say we'll both be waiting until late September Basquille. :(

• Advertisement

tvnutz wrote:
    I bought Angel season 2 from amazon.com and it does take several weeks if you only pay the lowest amount for shipping,Id say we'll both be waiting until late September Basquille. :(
    Yeah.. looks like that alright! The main benefit of using the lowest amount for shipping is that it typically uses USPS / Air Mail.. which is apparently less likely to be caught for customs than UPS / DHL etc.

Though am still stumped as to why the delivery estimate for 'Undeclared' is a mere 2 weeks..! :confused: Anybody shed some light on this?

Advertisement