Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sagem pc software

• 29-08-2005 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

anybody know where one can get pc software for the sagem mobiles like the nokia pc suite?

or is it possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

i seem to remember there was some sagem to PC kits available on E-bay.co.uk
    don't know if they are up to much though.....let me know if you do end up getting on though, I'd like to know if they are any good.

I've never seen one in the shops here, becuase to my knowledge, I think only Meteor carry the Sagem phones and as a result there aren't as many in circulation as other makes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

it's not for myself. The bro has a sagem some_sort_of_model and I was just checking for him tbh.

I've seen all these data cables for sagem but nothing really about the pc software itself.

thanks for the heads up on ebay tho. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

kaimera wrote:
    thanks for the heads up on ebay tho. :)

just watch the conversion from GBP to EUR though, it could end up being more than you want to pay

Advertisement