Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Passat Alloys on Almera

Options
  • 29-08-2005 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

My mate has a lovely set of Alloys for his Passat. He is selling his car and he said he will give me his Alloys for my 01 Almera (cheap).
    They are 17 inch. Will they fit my car ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm not sure that VW alloys will fit Nissans. I think the Passat is five stud whereas the Almera maybe four stud.

The standard wheel size on the Almera is 14/15" so putting 17" will offset the speedometer and odometer. Also the profile of tyre may need to be 40 or 45 otherwise they may be rub against the wheel arch if they fit, make sure you can lock the front wheels from one side to the other without rubbing as this will cause damage to the tyres.

Best thing to do is try and fit one on and see how it fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Thanks for the reply. I will be calling to see him this Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

sgthighway wrote:
    My mate has a lovely set of Alloys for his Passat. He is selling his car and he said he will give me his Alloys for my 01 Almera (cheap).
    They are 17 inch. Will they fit my car ?

Afraid not mate , the stud pattern is different on the passat than the almera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

The standard wheel size on the Almera is 14/15" so putting 17" will offset the speedometer and odometer. Also the profile of tyre may need to be 40 or 45 otherwise they may be rub against the wheel arch if they fit, make sure you can lock the front wheels from one side to the other without rubbing as this will cause damage to the tyres.

Yeah, but they look "deadly"

Advertisement