Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre Test instructor finglas

Options
  • 29-08-2005 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

hi :

I need a really good pre test instructor for finglas, any suggestions?
    They would be soooooooo welcome.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 tigerbalm

I found the instructors from the "Independent School of Motoring" to be extremely good -- so good in fact that I am taking some advanced driving lessons from them after I passed my test first time. One of the really good things about them is that they are based at the test centre, so you can start your pre-test from right beside the car parking spot you'll be using on the actual test.

BTW: I'm not associated with them in any way but can't recommend them highly enough. Lessons/pre-tests are 40 eur/hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

thanks tigerblam I really apreciate that.

Advertisement