Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are you back to school?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh I'm sure it's fine, but the parents are all like 'Grr! Study!' and seeing as alot of my friends are in Exam years this year I wont be seeing much of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

qz wrote:
    September 12th. Beat that.
    I stand beaten :( .

I don't really known why i'm back so late. The rest of the school is all back, just the TYs who aren't. We'll probably have to pay for this during thr year at Easter or some mid term break.
    You get nothing for nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I pretty much relaxed last year when I did the JC. I only studied 2 - 3 weeks before each exam (mocks and JC) and I got decent results in the mocks so you will be fine and you will have a social life dont be daft :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

*happy sigh* I went back yesterday....hello Economics!!! HELLO WORK!!! Hello new students, ah....the joys of school!!! Double English!! DOUBLE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Fobia wrote:
    Yes, leave it at that, do not ask questions. It will make your head hurt.
    Hmmm, my sarcasm doesn't stand up to your cynacism. :p

I've worked it out.

• Advertisement

qz wrote:
    September 12th. Beat that.
    :eek:
    How are you back so late?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

*BIG GROAN* We've already started macbeth in english and we took down at least two pages of notes today.....And we're only on the second scene. I think the LC will be hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yuk. I hated Macbeth. I honestly think you should ask to switch to a different play. I suggest A Midsummer Night's Dream or another Comedy. Not big on the tragedies myself. They're very good if you're watching them acted out but just reading them in class will make you want to have nothing to do with them.

Doesn't really have a choice if the whole class is doing it together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Well obviously the whole class would change. I think the class would agree to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Well. I was back today. I like my class, and we're doing a drama workshop every morning this week, and induction in the afternoons. No classes! I love 4th year!!

Glad your enjoying it. *sits back and enjoys two more days of holidays* :p
    BTW: Funniest joke i've heard in a long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lol that is funny :D (the joke i mean)

Advertisement