Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The moonwalker/zombie effect

Options
  • 29-08-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Anyone else ever encountered this? ive seen it on a couple of servers
    (bear in mind all the people in these photos are dead..i should know, i killed them myself :D)
    screen0076ow.th.jpg
    and the moonwalker 'leaning over funny' bit that MJ does:
    screen0085yu.th.jpg
    The zombie effect ive seen, is basically like these photos, only the dead bodies will actually get up and jump around for a bit, its bloody hilarious, but gets confusing cause you start shooting at dead bodies cause theyre flyin all over the place!
    And, just for good measure, an man hanging out of a helis rotor blades by his head:
    screen0069nl.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

yeah, I've seen this a lot.
    Is it an option to turn on to have victims do this?
    I guess its kinda of handy in a frantic gunbattle to see your target(s) react in this manner to signal they've died, instead of wasting another few rounds on a dead body thats still on the ground (say if the shooter was originally lying down).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i can see it now the "wacko jacko" mod :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Aye, one server in particular was very bad for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

lol kinky this is a bit different, allt he guys in those photos are dead, but the bodies still kept jumping around, or leaning over a la moonwalker. Ive seen that happen before in your photos too tho, its usually if you get revived after someones taken your kit, you come back alive looking like that

• Advertisement
Advertisement