Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debbie Blair 04-???

Options
  • 29-08-2005 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

2004- Archaelogy sess1

Didnt know that many people! Lots of people referred to me as "Chris's sister"! How annoying! Deirde was my RA! She rocked! I was very hyper for pretty much the whole session! We also had lotsa wierd sayings such as "ctyi kicks fish to joltopia...and beyond! The things i learnt in the class was how to skin cats and my instructor who kept a dolphin (dead) in his shower (he nly had 1 shower 2 we tink)...why i don't know! :confused:

2005- Physiotherapy sess1

I knew like most people at the camp....whether they knew me was another story and yes...people still calling me "Chris's sister"! Was constantly being kicked, poked by lil' rory! :mad: and bein told i was "Small" (im not, lik i 5'2), that my hair sponged (it doesnt! whatever the hell sponging is) and that i was "2 nice!" no such thing! People also liked commenting that it was obvious i didnt get in on english...its true but i tink they were implying something there....
    Helen was my RA...had lotsa fun annoying her talking about her and her romance with a certain physiotherapy instructor called eamonn!! :p and we all know that we were right!! best session yet...

hee hee and the best thing is i can go 4 three more years...which means i can get 5 altogether! WOOHOOO!! :D

cant wait for next year! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

debsie wrote:
    Was constantly being kicked, poked by lil' rory! :mad: and bein told i was "Small" (im not, lik i 5'2), that my hair sponged (it doesnt! whatever the hell sponging is) and that i was "2 nice!"
    hee hee and the best thing is i can go 4 three more years...which means i can get 5 altogether! WOOHOOO!! :D

Hey Debbie!! I can sympathise with you people call me small 2. *sniffle* Im not short, im just...untall? How does hair sponge? :confused:

You were too nice, but in a good way!!! damn you having three more years left...remember they nevermores.

Physio 05 was the best tho!!woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

debsie wrote:
    2004- Archaelogy sess1

Lots of people referred to me as "Chris's sister"!

people still calling me "Chris's sister"!

... You are my sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hey, Debbie, I was in Helen's grop '05 too! Her and Eamonn: official! Found out at last reunion (and they called it puppy love. . .). Anyway, it's Jennifer from journalism i.e. the one who consistently said 'happy pre-birthday' and 'happy post-birthday'. Hopefully I'll see you at the Oct 1st reunion (along with all other Helen's hoes, and everyone else!). Bye! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

debsie wrote:
    2004- Archaelogy sess1

Deirdre was my RA!

Hey, it's Sophia here, I was in your RA group in '04. Hi!
    debsie wrote:

I am unbelieveably jealous.

Advertisement