Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn examination results dates

Options
  • 29-08-2005 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

<Caution!!!!!! Contains moaning by Zane.>

Here's a linky to the results dates........

Has this always been like this? Yeah it should be really frickin' great recieving my results 3 days after 2nd year lectures start! I'm certain I failed so that means if I repeat the year I will have to go to both 2nd year and 1st year lectures if the results don't come out beforehand!

Who are these muppets running this college? Surely people should have their results out a couple of weeks after the exams so they can have a chance to make their mind up about what they want to do should they fail. There was far less exams than May....... why the long wait? Ridiculous.

<end of moan>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

It's a sham alright, that's why I skipped the whole process :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Slash/ED wrote:
    It's a sham alright, that's why I skipped the whole process :)

I could actually really see you using that as an excuse not to do any work....... ''the results coming out on September 14th? That's it..... I'm repeating the whole year if that's the case!''

You're such a wise old philosopher Mr. J!!!!!

Yeah I saw this all coming. Could have passed no bother but is it worth the hassle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

That's a fecking joke, what if you needed a grant for the coming year?

Is Mr. J who I think he is AP??

I'd assume so

And it is a joke alright

• Advertisement

Mr. J? Actually I should have said JC infact SW........ yes it's Jesus Christ!!!!

BTW SW why aren't you playing tennis with GH??? That's all the two of you ever seem to do these days. If I'm back next year I'm joining Team Tennis and I'm gonna show ya how it's done bitch! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

JC, AP, SW - usernames were created for a reason you know!!! :p

that's a bit mind-boggling about the results dates but in my short time here it's what i've come to expect :rolleyes:

i was talking to DJ today as well zane he reckons he failed the repeats too, out of the 5 that's 3 probably repeating, one unknown and one drop out wtf :confused:

tribulus wrote:
    JC, AP, SW - usernames were created for a reason you know!!! :p

that's a bit mind-boggling about the results dates but in my short time here it's what i've come to expect :rolleyes:

i was talking to DJ today as well zane he reckons he failed the repeats too, out of the 5 that's 3 probably repeating, one unknown and one drop out wtf :confused:

It's not looking good for the St.FHS posse is it GB? Why couldn't there have been more teachers like TMcC? Instead we had the likes of GK teaching us about how great he was at everything! We are seeing the effects of the DF reign now aren't we! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

meh, i did good :p TMcC and AMW -legends ...ahhh no more intialising!!!!!

have you tried contacting someone to find out why the results are so late? i'm sure it's always been like this but i'm confused as to why they're always so late??

Mr. J? Actually I should have said JC infact SW........ yes it's Jesus Christ!!!!

I like to think so.

And this initialling is confusing me muchly

AMW?

• Advertisement

Slash/ED wrote:
    I like to think so.

And this initialling is confusing me muchly

AMW?

AMW was that REALLY fit Science teacher :D *sigh*

Still JC no teacher can ever top TN!!!! Does ''double or quits'' ring a bell? :)

AMW was that REALLY fit Science teacher :D *sigh*

Still JC no teacher can ever top TN!!!! Does ''double or quits'' ring a bell? :)

How could it not? But we all know GmcQ is the ultimate one. What a man.

Advertisement