Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash image roll over

Options
  • 29-08-2005 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

hey, im new to this flash stuff and i am half way through making a navigation banner for my mates site. i want to have it that when the mouse is rolled over one of the symbols, a different image rolls over. i can do this with a .jpg but i want the rolled over image to be a .png

actually what i really want is the button to be high lighted but the only way i could figure that out was to create two of the same button, one high-lighted one not. kinda like the main bar on www.thebiggenerator.com

any ideas???

cheers
    moe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

as far as i know that is the only way to create a button in flash, unless you create a movieclip of course and track it as a button

Advertisement