Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th yr......*cries*

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    me to! my brother took it tho! :mad: :mad: msn is evil!! i tell u!!my mum is threatning to cut of my internet connection!!aghh wat will i do! :eek: god forbid ill actually have to study! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :p
    i got to move out to our converted garage...so its seperate to the rest of the house! its like my own little "cottage" lol!!!

msn IS evil!!! i've to stop putting on my laptop everytime i come home....gotta get the homework done 1st! once evening study starts up tho i'll be doing that...its a life saviour for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

msn IS evil!!! i've to stop putting on my laptop everytime i come home....gotta get the homework done 1st! once evening study starts up tho i'll be doing that...its a life saviour for me!!

Boards is just as bad if not worse than all the msn's combined for procastination.

"Sure I'll just pop onto Boards and take a little look around"

Then you emerge an hour and a half later and realise there's a nice telly programme on and then it's already time for bed.

THE INTERNET IS EVIL

full stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

CrimE wrote:
    Haha yeah I can see what you mean luckily I live in my converted attic so a locked door gives me a cool place to study. I think though ill have to start keeping my pc off when I study though because msn and random surfing tends to distract me a bit...
    I just stick on WinAmp and turn off my screen when I'm studying

Seems I'll be doing an hours maths a night....bloody higher level :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Yeah I have taken to listening to music while studying now. Never did it before but I cant stand the silence now.

Msn might be evil but it sure is fun.

And by the way nice procrastinating :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

CrimE wrote:
    Yeah I have taken to listening to music while studying now. Never did it before but I cant stand the silence now.

Msn might be evil but it sure is fun.

And by the way nice procrastinating :)

hahah good one!lol! well im not back for ages still!!And since most my friends are back in skool i have nutin to do! yeh the boards are evil, its all evil!! Abercrombie even after school study (hahha ever notice the initals spell ASS lmao) is evil!watever u do do not start writing radom letters to ur friends! or staring in space!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I've convinced myself (and my parents) that doodling around in Reason on the laptop is, in fact, preparation for the Music Technology section of my Music exam... :o Just ordered a MIDI controller off thomann.de so there'll be little done for the next few weeks :)
    Half-day tomorrow, and going to Il Mondo on saturday, but will have to try and stay in at weekends or I'll be pulling the Institute card this time next year... Oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

any ex-leaving certers with advice for us???

Thank god I discovered the wonders of alcohol in 6th year :p

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Back when I was supposed to be studying for the junior cert, I spent the whole time playing Golden Sun on my gameboy. There are so many distractions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

i got to move out to our converted garage...so its seperate to the rest of the house! its like my own little "cottage" lol!!!

haha my other bro gets to have his own converted garage room we call it the granny flat!lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

Yeh whoo.,
    6th year now.
    bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

d4gurl wrote:
    Abercrombie even after school study (hahha ever notice the initals spell ASS lmao) is evil!

Wow...

Thank god I discovered the wonders of alcohol in 6th year :p
    WAY ahead of u there lol

omg d4gurl...never noticed that before...gotta tell my friends lol!!!!

finished my english comparative question...4 pages long...cud hve written more but decided shud minimise stuff like!!!

6th year is sooo tiring!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

You did what? What did you write about? I only found out what a comparitive question was yesterday....... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Im not back till Monday week-o the joy!

Funkstard wrote:
    You did what? What did you write about? I only found out what a comparitive question was yesterday....... :(
    the question woz on the destructive power a closely knit group of people can hve on a person nd had to choose 1 character from each of the 3 texts and compare them!! crazy sh*t i know!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Abercrombie, if I learned anything in 6th year,its to always bring a nagin to the pub with you,it raises the stakes a bit :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

the question woz on the destructive power a closely knit group of people can hve on a person nd had to choose 1 character from each of the 3 texts and compare them!! crazy sh*t i know!!!

heavy going on the first week back, my heads hurtin already!

dr.barbie wrote:
    heavy going on the first week back, my heads hurtin already!
    i've got another essay for wednesday "the destructive power of isolation"...and its just a general essay on anything like

KS69...i've gone off vodka for a bit coz i woz out last fri night and...lets just say i dont be planning on mixing my drinks so much again!!!

on a happier note...YAY it's FRIDAY

Advertisement