Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod mini problem

• 29-08-2005 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I was messing about with my mini Ipod and iTunes the other day and I don't know how I managed it but now instead of having the songs on my iPod I just have the names of the songs. If I try to play a song, the title comes up for a second, then it moves onto the next song. Again the title comes up and then moves onto the next one. Anybody any experience of doing something similar?? Can't remember what I did, very annoyed with myself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Br@nkin

Never happened to me. But go to the iPod updater yoke, and reset ur iPod completely. Do the songs play on iTunes?

www.ephpod.com ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

That happened my brother. Have you ever downloaded a song from a different source than iTunes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Oh yeah I forgot to say that, they play perfectly in iTunes. And I haven't added any new songs recently or anything

Advertisement