Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danni Daly, 2003-06 [fingers crossed!]

Options
  • 29-08-2005 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Well... ahm...

2003, session one - newbie, Legal Studies, young and innocent and fresh out of 6th class at primary school... Niamh's RA group, roommates with Shel who had a hand in corrupting me :D Let Sophia faint on top of me at the second disco and the innocence thing was ruined forever *ducks*

2004, session two - International History. Dee's RA group, roommates with Sinead. Entirely forgettable.

2005, session two - International Relations. Hannah's RA group, roommates with Imogen. Spent six hours in the Mater right after the talent show and was ambulance #3, had many people I'd never met before come up to me in the quad the next day to ask was I okay... if you were one, thank you :) And I was (g)

Guess that's about all :)

Danni.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Danni hunny!!!!
    love ya lots!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

I remember seeing you go in it but I didnt know it was you till the next day.... CHECK THE BEST BEFORE DATE ON INHALERS!!!
    love ya though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

hey dan it was fun to finally meet you after everything soph had told me about you

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Hey Danni.
    Its Niamh the one who used to wave at you in the middle of the night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 i hate jedis

Hey danni. it is i ruairi. due to my untimely departure i have only now heard of your thing at the talent show. what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Hey Danni,
    Its dee, if ya couldnt tell. I miss you so much! Glad I finally got to know you properly this year. It sure took us a while... Hope Tipperaryland is treating you well,
    Love, me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Let Sophia faint on top of me at the second disco and the innocence thing was ruined forever *ducks*

Why do people always mock me about that?!! And I didn't ruin your innocence!! I had no part in that whatsoever!

.... Weeell... maybe a teen-sy one...

Just a little bit...

Kinda...

sorta...

Ok, ok, it is largely my fault that you've been corrupted and twisted beyond all recognition. Happy now?

P.S. I love you hunny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Well... ahm...

2003, session one - newbie, Legal Studies, young and innocent and fresh out of 6th class at primary school... Niamh's RA group, roommates with Shel who had a hand in corrupting me

Danni.

Danni-I'm hurt how could poor lil me from Waterford (a young 14 year old Catholic school girl at the time) corrupt anybody???

I also happen to be a pathological liar! Keep well! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Danni the Girl

Guy! Love you more! *hugs*

Pierce - thanks for the reminder hon but it wasn't the inhaler that time ;)

Grace - ditto :)

Niamh - ohhhh, the memories... sucks I didn't get to know you guys better though :(

Ruairi! Wise and Benevolent Leader! Couple of things combined, mostly being too hot plus mild anaemia, freaked Darran, Eis and Caitriona out, took an ambulance to the Mater, spent six freaking hours on a bench, talked to a doctor for four seconds and ended up waking Caitriona up to let me in at about half seven the next morning... fun fun fun :P

[We beat the **** out of Sportalia in the end, btw...]

Dee - awwwww... ditto, honey *hugs* And yep, sure took us long enough... feel very lucky that we got there in the end, though :)

Soph, babes - one word. Yes. :D

Shel - no comment <g>

Sorry it took me so long to respond, guys! Damned Third Year... damned parents... *muttergrumbledarkthoughts*

love
    Danni :)

• Advertisement

Soph, babes - one word. Yes. :D

Yay! I made Danni happy! *dancifies* My lifetime goal has been achieved! :D *dies happy*

Hope 3rd year is going ok... you'll fly through the Junior Cert. anyways, you brainiac you. I'll try ring you later on hun. Love you lots xxx *hugs*

(why don't they have a hugging smiley?!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I love you Danni! IR wouldnt have been the same without you.

I was so glad to meet you in sess2 this year cos Soph had also told me loads bout you! How can you be in third year? So am I. You're older then me so it makes no sense! Help me comprehend! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sugarplum_fairy

Hey Danny hunny:) *huggels*
    My darling wife! We'll have to get together again some time and freak people out(hell, i almost freaked myself out!), I havent laughed as hard in ages as i did that afternoon with you
    Let Sophia faint on top of me at the second disco and the innocence thing was ruined forever
    Danni.
    She tends to have that effect on people(and no sophia i will not shut up)

She tends to have that effect on people(and no sophia i will not shut up)

How did you know what I was about to say..?!?! :)

And I do NOT have that effect on people!! *outraged smiley*

Cliona and Grace. SPELL MY NAME WITH A CAPITAL "S" GODDAMMIT!!

Just because you're from Dungarvan doesn't give you an excuse!

Advertisement