Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving a deleted number

• 29-08-2005 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

I received a message and I deleted it by accident before responding so I've lost the reply number. Is there any way to get it back, could vodafone help me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

1850 20 87 87 tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Doubt they'll be much help to you to be honest. I couldn't get info regarding past phone records from them even through the Guards.

Depends who you speak to on the phone I guess though ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Was she good looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Tackle

Sent them an email and they won't give it to me. What a uptight bunch of prícks, they won't even send a message to the number to let the person know that I don't have their number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

What are you getting so hot under the collar for? You deleted the number!! If someboby rings you a land line and you write down their number and lose it do you ring up Eircom?? They are a phone company not your secretarial service. The age of dependence on mobile phones is bordering on ridiculous!

• Advertisement
Advertisement