Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to now...??

Options
  • 29-08-2005 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

I was just reading the thread "6th year....*cries*", and it dawned on me...I'm not supposed to be here anymore!?
    There's a whole new year of people coming in and talking about all the things we used to talk about...:( they've officially started, and now where do we go?!

I'll miss all those freaking out posts back around the pre's and last june, but methinks our time has come to gradumacate from here.. thanks again for everything-farewell leaving cert boardsters 04/05!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Now... You go to the college boards!
    Or you check in here every now and then to offer your words of wisdom to n00b LC'ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

lol

it's so easy to look back now and laugh :D - good luck with college op

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

What about me though. They don't have a college board for CIT. Where the hell am i ment to go???

Webmonkey wrote:
    What about me though. They don't have a college board for CIT. Where the hell am i ment to go???

join the local netsoc or something. I'm sure the college will have it's own type of network thing setup.

or else try get enough people here to say they want a CIT forum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

im in the same boat webmonkey, anyone ere going to dun laoghaire art and design os dublin business school??!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Have to say those college forums are pretty dead....
    looks like when we start college we get to have a life again, wahoo!

Shyster wrote:

the big colleges:ucd, tcd and dcu are very active. Lots of regular posters and pretty cool mods who allow a fair bit of chit chat on threads. There's even meet-ups the odd time for example the ucd one was just last friday and the tcd one is in a week or so.

If you're going to a college with it's own forum, why not try to make it more active by starting threads or finding other people on boards who are going there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Shyster wrote:
    or u cud come back to us here and give us LC's advice!!!!

good luck in college everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

I take it that by CIT you mean carlow IT? if yes, there is a CIT forum if I'm not mistaken...
    But yeah the college forums are pretty dead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

i'd say they mean CIT in Cork, cos there's nothing there for it i don't think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Don't all go yet!! We still have debs and grads and the like to do, well a lot of us do. Get posting with your pictures and stuff and say how crap or good it was. Also don't forget to come back here next May to tell the current class how they are all going to fail and how the Department said such and such about the maths exam getting even harder than last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Cit cork I talkin about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Bright Smile

the lc board was so handy to distract me from studying... it was super-brillo after each exam too just to have a re-hash...you felt as though you had something in common with so many people, twas handy cause you were'nt alone doing the whole thing... :o
    ill miss it, and the ucc board seems as dead as can be! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Pfft anyone who would be using the UCC board usually just posts on the Cork City forum, the busiest regional forum of them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

No! you can't go yet! We need your words of wisdom to help us cope with the next 9 months of hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Ah it's not all hell though...as much as I tried to get off school/study last year, 6th year is definitely the best year. It's weird seeing all the old 5th years walking around with prefect and Meitheal badges...!

Advertisement