Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New crest

Options
  • 30-08-2005 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I just saw the new UCD crest for the first time... what does everyone think?

Bland and corporate, I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

yeah I agree... dont understand the need for 'rebranding' tbh. a waste of money the old crest was fine and was far superior to the new tat they have!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

has this thread not been done already? ive definitely read something similar very recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

barbes use the search function there has been several threads on this already.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the new crest is crap. i was thinking of ringing Joe Duffy about the waste of money in UCD - we should actually get eddie hobbs onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Barbes

zap wrote:
    barbes use the search function there has been several threads on this already.

Oops, sorry about that, I'll do that now, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement