Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 A1's - any other high Flyers wanna tell me their story

Options
  • 30-08-2005 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Yeah baby i managed to get eight a1's

I was always very clever and did not study much. I only started really studying a lot in March. 8 A1's. Thats phenomenal. Any one else a academic high flyer like myself. I feel i am blessed and feel that i need to study very little. Im in Cambridge at the moment doing Maths Science

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There's a thread to post your results, these don't warrant their own thread. Some people got 9 A1's. Come back to me when you get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Wow. Only 8? I know some that got nine.

EDIT: Just looked at his other post, most definately a troll by the smell of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

a reeeaall 8A1er would never brag about what they got... its just not the 8A1er way of doing things.

good luck in life...with that attitude you'll need it
    scraggs [450er]

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

I got 9 A1s, so suck my ****. lol pwnt.

image.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

I was always very clever and did not study much. I only started really studying a lot in March. 8 A1's. Thats phenomenal. Any one else a academic high flyer like myself. I feel i am blessed and feel that i need to study very little. Im in Cambridge at the moment doing Maths Science

Use capitals for the letter 'I' .
    "I feel i am blessed" >> I feel THAT I am blessed.
    "Any one" >> that's one word ANYONE.
    "Any one else a academic high flyer" >> Anyone else AN academic highflyer.

Idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

^^^LOL well said mate!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Didn't realise you could do 8 subjects at foundation level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

In the unlikely event that the thread starter was actually serious, I look forward to tracking you down and kicking your ass.

The last thing we need in the Cam is people with their head stuck up their own ass ****ing up the good reputation the Irish have over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lord Holohan

All you stupid people out there who struggle to get 500 points should be shot. College places should be for the elite of our societies not rif-raf who get below 500 points. A College degree used to mean something ,now nearly everyone posses a degree in some shape or form.

I am far superior than anyone of you's. i achieved 600 points. Bow to lord Holohan everyone. You can suck my pompous penis if you want. but dont there question my academic ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

seriously what are u getting from this? pretending ur smart causes thats about the closest you will ever get to it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

but dont there question my academic ability.

Enough said really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

id love to sh*t in your mouth OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

Bow down to Lord Holohan hahahahahaha!!!
    Hes so cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ignore him, the rise he's getting from you is exactly what he's looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

If you are so infallible and superior to everyone else how come you have the reading and writing ability of a primary school student with your misuse of words,gramatical errors etc.

P.S.Don't abuse the title lord because you CLEARLY don't deserve it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I didnt get any A1s.
    But at least I'm not a twat, troll* or someone who has to brag to a bunch of people on an anymous internet bulletin board.

*Actually, I am a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lord Holohan

My english is not too good. But my matamatical ability far surpasses anything you can imagine. I got an A1 in Maths, Applied Maths, Chemistry, Physics,Biology, Economics, Irish,German, and a C 2 in english. IM in cambridge the second best university in the world .So feck you. i bet the rest of yous only managed to get around 400 point u stupid half wits. HAHA :):) . You are what the german called the 'unter menschen'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

HA HA your only second best thats worst then last. And people who get 400 points in the LC arent halfwits they are 2/3 wits so that doesnt show much for your mathamatical ability and that wont get u to far in life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭GUBU

My english is not too good.

You don't say.
    HAHA :):) . You are what the german called the 'unter menschen'

And which German would that be?

By the way, I'm surprised you got an A1 in German if you don't know that 'Untermenschen' is all one word and has a capital letter. :p

Honestly, you just keep providing more material for others to criticise - but then you're asking for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Smart in school, but a social dud when it comes to interactions :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

lord holohan:

You speak good england

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

LOL his name is holohan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I can`t believe people are taking this so seriously, grow up a little and laugh at the guy. Anyway should this thread not be closed already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

"And people who get 400 points in the LC arent halfwits they are 2/3 wits so that doesnt show much for your mathamatical ability" - Tripper

"By the way, I'm surprised you got an A1 in German if you don't know that 'Untermenschen' is all one word and has a capital letter." - GUBU

These are the people that should be ruling our country,..... all hail.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Don't feed the troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I love you Lord Holohan, but i have one question for a smart man like yourself.
    Is it too late for your mother to have an abortion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Here have a Blue Peter Badge

Its ok to brag but when you cant fit your head out the door its time you realised......................

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

D-Generate wrote:
    I love you Lord Holohan, but i have one question for a smart man like yourself.
    Is it too late for your mother to have an abortion?
    Legalise 54th trimester abortions now! :p

</south park reference>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

my matamatical ability far surpasses anything you can imagine. I got an A1 in Maths, Applied Maths, Chemistry, Physics,Biology, Economics, Irish,German, and a C 2 in english. IM in cambridge the second best university in the world .So feck you. i bet the rest of yous only managed to get around 400 point u stupid half wits.

"Matamatical" If you're great at it you'd imagine you could spell it dude!

C2 in English? What a twat you are! I got 97.5% in 2004 and I got a medal AND my principal said that I was cool!!!

I also happen to be a maths genius, as you profess to be, Lord Holohan *if that is your real name!*
    So if you're such a smarty, tell me this (and don't try to bluff because I know the answer, you wont find it written down anywhere because it's in my enormous head)

I should warn you that marks will be docked for sloppiness and poor spelling... On Guard!!

Given a circular table, place one small ball in the centre of the table and another ball of equal radius to the first at a random position. If the centre ball is hit in a random direction, what is the chance that it will hit the other ball (once it reaches the edge of the table it falls off)?

You won't be able to graphically plot anything here, so just tell me how you got the answer *if* you get it, that is!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

DingChavez wrote:
    I got 9 A1s[/IMG]

Obvious bulls**t cause all the 9 A1's that were acheived were situated in Cork

:D:D:D

Advertisement