Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy wheels for a fiat stilo! Any suggestions?

Options
  • 30-08-2005 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi im just after buying a dark blue 5 dr Fiat Stilo and was wondering waht type of alloys people would recommened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Ann Elk

Ones attached to a bentley continental gt??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

wtf is the obsession with alloy wheels about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Hi im just after buying a dark blue 5 dr Fiat Stilo
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭deadfingers

Gurgle wrote:
    Why?

Yeah I was waiting for that. Thanks Gurgle for being for being so predictable and pissing on my dreams you green son of a b*t#h. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Yeah I was waiting for that. Thanks Gurgle for being for being so predictable and pissing on my dreams you green son of a b*t#h. :cool:
    I aims to please ;)
    (Congratz on new car, should see the old ball of junk I'm driving)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Hi im just after buying a dark blue 5 dr Fiat Stilo and was wondering waht type of alloys people would recommened?

How about standard Stilo alloys, or Abarth ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

pissing on my dreams

A touch dramatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭deadfingers

magpie wrote:
    A touch dramatic.

Yeah it was a bit. Im currently writing a steamy novel so im kind of in the dramtic mood. But its all its jest of course.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

The Stilo Abarth ones are the nicest if you can get a second hand set. You have to pick wheels with a 98mm PCD and ensure the correct offset (~40mm methinks but check anyway) Any second hand 15" Punto wheels will fit too. Otherwise log onto www.performancealloys.com and take a look - they have a huge stock and deliver for free.

'cptr

Advertisement