Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realm Moving.

Options
  • 30-08-2005 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Anyone else moved their characters?

Bladefist is laggy and marked as full on the realm list so new characters are few and far between. This makes the low level economy absolute ****e. None of my stuff actually sells anymore even though its cheaper and better than other items surrounding it on the AH. There just isnt enough 20-30s to buy it.

I am tempted to move to a low pop realm, at least you know there will be a steady stream of new people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I started on a low pop server, Terenas.
    When I created an alt on BF I found it completly unplayable, lag was deadful, and I don't understand how people can wait in those queues. Needless to say the alt didn't see lvl20.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Just Ironforge that's bad for me..

but i putmost of my fps stuff down to my 512 ram :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

DRakE wrote:
    Just Ironforge that's bad for me..

but i putmost of my fps stuff down to my 512 ram :(
    Yeah, more ram makes a hugh difference. I use to have 512ram and it's always caching files, accessing HD, making it very slow. Once i popped in some extra ram it ran very smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

you can only move realm if they open up your server to realm moving i think

Advertisement